Morning mate, totally agree about the lack of announcements on...

1. 1,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 516
    Morning mate, totally agree about the lack of announcements on the asx, and that frustrates me a lot. This bs about that’s just an Aussie thing pizzes me off no end, other small caps do it way better than us at least get that right. I read on the TARDis that there is a culture gap with the US execs who don’t understand the ASX norms and Oz shareholder expectations,hence the regular excuses oh that tends to be an Aussie thing , FFS WTF is that? Orangehair is definately still finding his feet as a CEO, and considering what we’re paying him $5mil/yr we could have got an established CEO so that’s annoying, and I think his training wheels have delayed things unfortunately

I’m spilt on LDA on one hand a never ending source of credit, on the other continued dilution. Who knows how many shares LDA want, assume they have a target so it may be in their interests to keep this down for a while until that targets hit, personally I don’t trust that process having one creditor, at least have a couple to keep them honest.

I also still can’t understand why we’re not a takeover target, if our tech is that good, I know they need the votes to force, but money talks and you give Anil & PVDM autonomy just under a new umbrella??

Anyway sorry a bit too heavy for a Sunday

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.