well you'd think enough time has past for them to understand the...

1. 13,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    well you'd think enough time has past for them to understand the Aussie way. I've no idea but I'm sure they've had copious amounts of complaining communication through emails and phone calls regarding that issue.
    I'm not a fan of how our CEO has presented himself to holders and currently not a fan of him, that can obviously change in the future.

LDA .. at one stage was a positive thing for me, but due to the sp arse falling out because of lack of announcements it's starting to wear thin.
    Pretty sure our company would have a hard time trying to raise a full amount from shareholders due to the muteusim that has graced our stock in the last couple years. It never use to be like this but we were at a different stage of progress back then.

I'm not flustered by the not a takeover target thing yet. I'd think that would come once we ( fingers crossed) make our mark in the semiconductor sector with multiple deals, revenue, dolphins with lasers etc etc.

Really hoping something sparks at CES mate. It's almost time to start shining because for me their will be no excuse that this company doesn't start to make moves this year.
    sorry if I missed something but currently distracted by life being an ass.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.