ECS 0.00% 1.8¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Random; News, views and criusey tunes, page-2

1. 904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Medicinal cannabis clinics' quality of care can be pot luck
    (ABC, today)
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-10-08/rise-of-private-medicinal-cannabis-clinics/101512658

Absolutely!! (imo, all)
    The MC system is not fit for purpose.
    As 'medical care' - a huge section of it is nothing but a grand farce (oops.. i nearly said 'fraud').
    None of the big clinics offer anything approaching the basic requirements of what could be considered professional medical care >> ESPecially because the conditions they are given the sacred responsibility of treating, both physical and psych, are deadly serious.

Make no mistake Boys and Girls - cannabis is a powerful drug.
    It can have hugely beneficial effects, and few/no catastrophic side effects >> but, 1/ it does change the way yr mind works. 2/ those beneficial effects are extremely complex and and eg, just giving people any random THC product is not going to work out nearly as well as it should.
    That is exactly what is happening right now. Recklessness right across the board.

IMO - The medicinal cannabis framework must be separated from recreational use for a host of compelling medical /public health reasons.

Yes, i know - it was the way Australia finally chose (/stumbled into) when we picked up the "normalisation" path - and it is a huge improvement on the past - but there are serious medical implications now playing out.

Widespread GP prescribing - and a seperate, parallel, framework for the legalisation process - would also be the very best scenario for our business too. For sure!.
    lol, imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $20 1.112K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160388 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3100000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.