SWF 0.00% 11.0¢ selfwealth limited

There are various APIs out there for the different things, plus...

1. 5,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1411
    There are various APIs out there for the different things, plus a bit of creativity. I was thinking of making the website international, but ASX alone has already proved to be a big job - 1400 companies to add to the website, and all of the code is specific to the ASX-focused APIs. So maybe if this website proved successful, I could do the same work again for US.

I have 10-20 database tables and a robot running every minute to update up to 1440 companies once per day.

Thanks sbaggy, that's exactly the plan, to offer panels that are so unique that people would want to use it and share it - an insightful website to get you thinking differently, and to complement the usual financial analysis.

"the SP has been driven up by some funds accumulating" - the website would not be able to show that (I don't have a good data source), but it just seemed apparent from the trade history for the past month, and the Twitter chat about the stock. Datt seemed to be accumulating at $0.22-0.25. Then it looked like another fund stepped in and was buying up to $0.28, and it looked like Datt didn't want to pay >$0.25. It is confirmed by the broker trades breakdown - it showed OpenMarket (Selfwealth retail users) selling down by $300k, and some financial institutions accumulating $1m. That was from somebody's screenshot from a paid software like IRESS premium. But I saw on ***, a bunch of new retail holders too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 202306 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 85250 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.