SWF 0.00% 11.0¢ selfwealth limited

I think the free users will get 1/3 months of data for all...

1. 5,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1411
    I think the free users will get 1/3 months of data for all charts for free, or something like that. Then 6/12/max months for premium users.

Then there would be a filtering tool where you can set rules using your choice of metrics, like:

Sector: IT
    Market Cap: $10m-$100m
    App Reviews: +20%
    Employees: +20%
    Timeframe: 1 month

Then it would output:
    25 companies found, performance range -25% to +143%, average +35% vs XJO +15%. List all companies.

Then it could be a crowd-sourced ideas tool. Free users can see their own search results. Premium users can see all historical searches. Professional users, can analyse the stats, like ordering by most successful searches. That idea is not set in stone, and would come after the analytics panels, which is the main part of the website.

Being crowd-sourced would be a bit like AI.

Maybe coming up with a stats page that shows correlation strength of each metric to performance.

Like in the prior month app installs did this, then in the current month the SP did this.
    - If installs +10%, SP +10% (+- 20%)
    - If installs +20%, SP +15% (+- 22%)
    - If installs +30%, SP +18% (+- 30%)

If the correlations were clear, then it might be easier to build some king of AI / ranking system.

I'll probably share the SWF page here once it's finished, even though the rest of the site won't be finished yet. For SWF, I already have 6 months of data for some metrics. For the other companies, they only start accumulating data after I initialise them, so it'll probably be 3+ months before those pages would even be very useful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 202306 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 85250 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.