RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Thank you Doc X, It has been interesting to read the perspective...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Thank you Doc X,
    It has been interesting to read the perspective of a person involved in the health/medical profession.

I think you have hit the nail on the head: "If the statistics do not lie then this is a once in a lifetime opportunity".
    It is exactly the effectiveness of the app that will determine both its FDA approval as well as it's marketable success. The stats are true and real. That is the big deal here.

I won't pretend to be a great trader. I have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years on spec stocks (mostly mining), that supposedly had good grades blah blah, or a good product blah blah, but in the end the mines weren't feasible, anticipated grades weren't so good or the product, though groundbreaking in certain instances- was too niche like to appeal to a big market. Thus the stocks would appear to have potential on hype; they would make big gains for a bit (and everyone says- hang on: this is just the beginning... LOL) but would stall and whittle to nothing when the moment of truth came round.

I fell into RAP by accident. I bought a small parcel of shares in NLS for real cheap (RAP was formerly NLS) when it was supposed do Diamond and gold in Liberia. That flopped and fortunately this gem took its place instead: I have been bitten many times in the stock market and I am a full sceptic. But the more I look at it, I see there is no bull-cr$p here:
    1) The product works better than anything else out there
    2) The the respiratory health market is huge
    3) The App has no competition
    4) According to the Roadshow info, there are 2 billion smart phone users in the world.
    5) It is affordable to use
    6) The medical professionals and FDA are fascinated.

Getting to your question about trading action: that is a tough question; unless we can read the minds of shareholders we can never get it right. I had expected 20cents by Christmas 2015 but I was a few months out. How long does it take for people to catch on? How many people does it take to catch on to make a difference? That too depends on whether a potential shareholder is interested in investing $500 or $5million into RAP.
    The potential for this is huge, but the cashflow may not come immediately. The FDA applications/approvals are lined up in stages, so as different functions of the app are approved, it's market potential increases. I think ST/DT traders will still have opportunities to anticipate these announcements and make a bit out of the surges.
    Other surge potentials, would be the opening of the gates to other markets: Announcement of the Indian market, the Chinese market, Japanese, European, African etc. I may sound presumptuous but I do believe it is a given that this will get FDA approval. The stats don't lie. The market for this product is real.

I hope management doesn't cave into an early takeover bid: it doesn't take a genius to see that this stock could be worth $10 plus once it gets universal recognition and use. That may take a few years, it may not.

Once users start 'coughing up the cash' I think any uncertain big players on the sidelines will be scrambling to jump onto the train. I think at that point it will become an express train. At that point it matters little whether there are ST or LT players, as a dividend paying stock will always have buyers pushing the price up when the yields are too attractive to resist. At minimum the stock will be valued according its PE at the time, plus any addition speculative pricing in of future growth.

Hope this helps a little bit.

CT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.