RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Random thought, page-6

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    Mate I totally agree with you. Medicare or medical care costs governments huge amounts of money. Deficits in governments budgets are blowing out year by year. If they can implement this innovative technology and other medical technology that is cost effective only having to cough into a smartphone instead of X-rays, blood tests and general doctor visits then it will save TIME and MONEY. Therefore freeing money up for the government to move to other sectors. The world is adapting to technology a rapid rate. I'm not just talking about Resapp Health, I'm talking about E-health as a whole.

We couldn't be positioned any better right now. Resapp is a first mover being the only device that doesn't need any plug-ins, adaptors or a another machine. Everyone has a smartphone, therefore distribution is easy and has a worldwide audience. This bearish market can actually help businesses like this because governments need to cut costs. With the technology being so highly accurate, more-so than doctors , this can reduce the strain on the healthcare industry.

Do some research on how much medicare costs the Australian government alone. Taxes are high in this country, one of the reasons being free healthcare.

European markets have rallied so far tonight. Will be interesting to see where they close. Will be watching the DOW JONES.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.