MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

I agree buddy. Also some posters here are getting confused about...

1. 214 Posts.
    I agree buddy. Also some posters here are getting confused about posting causing SP movements and then posting causing legal ramifications.

I do not believe hotcopper causes any material affect on SP. If it did, the amoount of ramping over the past 6-8 weeks would have caused us to go to 40c. And my comments in relation to recent performance would have caused us to go to zero.

Anyway at this price the downside in MEL is only 20c, what's the point of bailing. May as well ride it to the bottom or hopefully to the top, but a long ride it will be I think.

On another note a poster raised the point of anonymity and that anyone knows who you are. For most internet users that is true, however remaining anonymous is extremely simple. You buy a $10 a month VPN IP Address from an external location (pureVPN - have a good read of how it works). You decide where you connect and obtain an IP address and Australian jurisdiction has very little effect on trying to obtain IP logs.

You would have to do some SERIOUS MISBEHAVING for ip logs to be obtained and then there is a spaghetti of mess to get anywhere to discovering the true identity. Then if that PC is used by a number of people you have to prove beyond reasonable doubt "Knowledge and Control"...nearly impossible, basically you have to catch the person in the act. Anyway just FYI!

I think people always raise the "legal issue" when they get upset that a post disagrees with them, if a post is blatently BS however is positive, know one has a problem and it is thumbs up all around.

I use this tech to obtain HULU TV (check out HULU, it is awesome - puts foxtel to shame and it is free). I use my normal IP for hotcopper, however I could use it if I wish!

Oh...DYOR and ah whatever blah blah blah!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.987M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5019540 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.