DGR 8.00% 2.3¢ dgr global limited

Random thoughts., page-127

1. 991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    This is a continuation of the management that the CEO has put in place a decade or so ago. Shareholders in DGR and our supported companies are paying dearly for it. Our CEO, and other directors, pocket huge amounts of money on a annual basis while being multi-directors in the various companies. Our CEO was being paid over $1,150,000 per year from his assortment of directorships (confirmed over 18 months ago by another poster on this site). He/they then approve bonus shares/options as further incentive for doing their jobs. How many options did he accept from the last batch of 6.5 cent lot? I believe it is in his best interest (his not ours) to slowly slowly go forward, because he still gets his weekly ($20,000+), or monthly (nealy $100,000) or yearly salary ($1,150,000). When the opportunity arises, yes he converts his options into shares....he certainly has enough ready cash coming in to do so. Just look at how much he accumulates in all the companies he is a self appointed director in. Confirmed he is a major holder in DGR and SOL, has nearly 2 million shares in IRR, and I am sure it will be same in ANW and the rest. He is milking the shareholders and companies for all they are worth. It is no wonder that he can afford to buy a cattle station for nearly $10 million. He probably made that from the sale of his holding in OBS and after paying a slight dividend to the DGR shareholders he diverted the rest into the other companies where he has significant holdings in, not forgetting his extra company salaries/bonus from.

Yes, DGR has enormous potential, but it is well and truly being milked by our senior management and they are the ones who actually are reaping the rewards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.