DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

I don't believe the board are looking to depress the price and...

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    I don't believe the board are looking to depress the price and enrich themselves. All company transactions are above board and notified to the ASX.
    The subs are in fact ASSETS. They are readily tradeable. They have a market value. SOLG is grossly undervalued and wont gain traction until the JORC compliant or JORC equiv resources are crystallized. I am sure Newcrest, BHP, other copper/gold miners and a number of resource based funds would gladly take the DGR holding at a premium to current value.
    AJQ has M H Carnegie as a cornerstone shareholder and could be the subject of a corporate play in the next year.
    In the meantime it is a producer and adding to its resource base in an undersupplied gas market.
    IRR will surprise the market to the upside. The major shareholders are impressive. Their array of mining properties are world class.
    The other subs are all alive and improving. Other listings are in the pipeline.
    There is no shame in DGR divesting small tranches of its 210- 220 mill listed portfolio. It did just that by selling a number of parcels in OBS before selling out the balance of their holding.
    This is a spectacular level of liquid assets for an unloved junior to be holding.

The market has got this totally wrong. Although I have observed controlled aggressive selling whenever the coy tries to break above 0.16. I cant prove it but I believe the stock is being manipulated by one or more astute value investors. Over 50% of the shares are held by the board, coy associates and long term holders so a takeover is out of the question. If the register was wide open DGR would have been snapped up by now at maybe 0.20-0.30. A deep discount to my 0.40 NTA and a deeper discount to NTA plus blue sky which in any other listed company would exceed 1.00.
    Waiken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 314769 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 406969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.