DGR 8.00% 2.3¢ dgr global limited

Random thoughts., page-147

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    To be honest, I am not sure we can refer to recent comments as Nick bashing.
    I think all here if we read between the lines hold Nick in great admiration – as do I.
    There is no doubt he is a clever man, a great geologist, and, financially, doing very well for himself.
    What is there not to admire?
    But fact is, we probably all took a position in the stock for a multitude of reasons and time frames.
    My own trading plan was briefly spelled out on this Forum some time ago – revisited with updates once since.
    I hope to dig that out again and not only share, but again update progress.
    Fact is, for me, this is a frustrating share to hold. We all know the unlocked value – and if you have followed the threads on this forum over the years, I think it is clearly spelt out why we are where we are.
    And along with that – I believe there are many and varied mechanisms by which we could unlock some of that value – without detrimentally (< like that word ANW holders?) affecting the business plan to any large extent.
    After waiting 6 years, the last 12 months have proven beneficial to me. Problem is; my investment timeline is close on the horizon – and this is causing further impatience.
    I see in the board and management we have strong Geologists, which we obviously need, and accountants, which given our continuous empty cash pot is a necessity to manage what we do have on a shoestring..
    But, with all respect to Pru, our Business Development and Investor Relations manager, where on earth is someone who has the experience to unlock value and take DGR to the next level, ie; a level closer to our NTA value, or, is someone  stifling the accountants advice?

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein
    Last edited by BarralScraper: 11/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $49.16K 2.103M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3804 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 177070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.