DGR 46.2% 1.9¢ dgr global limited

Random thoughts., page-29

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Our CEO also had a significant holding in OBS which would have resulted in him selling for many $10's of millions. My assertion can be verified by looking at the records. Is it no wonder that he opens up new mining companies using other people's money, positions himself as director where he authorises his usually high wages (and benefits), buys in at the best possible prices (as director he can pick those times because he can) usually at much discounted prices than the initial investors supporting the company did, then gives himself bonuses galore, and wambo thankyou mam, 'Show me the Money'. This what I am talking about!!!!!!!!!! And when the company is sold like OBS most of that money is not returned to the investors of DGR, but put into supporting the other companies that continue to pay him.

We have given this fellow too much leeway and he has used his power and influence for well over a decade and it is he who is the main beneficiary. When paid a multiple of $50,000, $100,000, $200,000, etc., and up to $450,000, (remember over $1,150,000 from all) for being on each separate directorship are we really getting full time attention and value for each of those companies, let alone for DGR. He certainly cannot be giving each company his full time and attention. If you were earning that sort of money in the hand, with the power to give yourself bonuses, together with travel the world at one of the companies expenses, would you change anything.

I remind one and all that not one DGR sponsored company, even OBS, made a cent from anything it mined. One doesn't hear anything further when one of these companies fail. Remember our very profitable moly resource near Monto in Qld.

What a system! In my view we should pay him fair market value, but not this continued exploitation because 'he deserves it'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.