DGR 256% 3.2¢ dgr global limited

Random thoughts., page-64

1. 3,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Were you refering to me or Sol1 re "you have me on ignore" Nitrox? Your not on ignore, why would you think that?

Anyway pretty good annoucement, London loved it Solg up 17.65%. DGR up 4.5%. A farsical unreactionary joke.

Obviously no grades, but the intercepts are massive and fairly confident they have the goods.

I like the annoucement for the basic reasons that

1. Management are doing what they can to manage share price. i.e they didnt have to make a release, but with copper and gold facing head winds an extremely prudent thing to do pre Christmas when people taking money off the table. Ensures lower support will hold and we dont suffer undue losses

2. Drilling thus far is preceding nicely. Drilling to these depths is hard on equipment, heat and water pressure, general pressure outragous at depth. I worked on a rig for a while and anytime you get stuck it takes long time to pull rods out of the ground, plus there is that much money on the end of your drill string.......wise operators tend to go a little more slowly. The whole process just takes longer. Things break etc..

Very merry Christmas and well done to Nick and the team.

Due to the DGR's total lack of reaction I have taken the oppourtunity to top up. I took out the 66000 odd. I've got more ammo so watch out.

I didnt even do the conversion this time. I know it will be a joke, and it's all looking good. ANW, AJQ, SOLG, havent checked IRR for a while.

Ill do the tally up later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.023(256%)
Mkt cap ! $25.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 3.9¢ 1.3¢ $749.0K 27.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 238787 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 250100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.