DGR 0.00% 1.0¢ dgr global limited

Random thoughts., page-75

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    After much discussion about why we are not trading at NTA..
    Think this sums it up nicely..
    Looks to me like the drum I have been banging - we need earnings and not under-performing money soaking entities...
    Good news is, soon enough with the likes of ANW and AJQ, and further down the track ,  DHR and SOLG..
    that income stream is coming ..

And also,  the figures show we are definitely not Over valued - so there is good room to move into the double figures I would suggest.  

VC Score In Focus for DGR Global Limited (ASXGR)

In looking at the Value Composite score for DGR Global Limited (ASXGR), we see that the firm has a rank of 64.  This is based on a 0 to 100 scale where a lower score indicated an undervalued company and a higher score would indicate an expensive or overvalued company.  This rank was developed by James O’Shaughnessy in 2011.  The score is derived from five different valuation ratios including price to book value, price to sales, EBITDA to Enterprise Value, price to cash flow and price to earnings.

Going further we can also look at the Q.i. (Liquidity) value of the stock. A the time of writing, DGR Global Limited (ASXGR) has a Q.i. score of 50.00000. This ranking system is calculated using the following ratio indicators: EBITDA yield, Earnings yield, FCF Yield and Liquidity (Q.i). This is a valuable indicator that can also help uncover undervalued companies. A stock with a 0-20% score indicates that the stock has a high value and low turnover, which results in a better chance of a stock being mispriced. A lower valued company would yield a score between 80-100%. This would indicate that the firm has large analyst interest and the chance of the stock being mispriced is much lower.

In looking at the Piotroski F-score for DGR Global Limited (ASXGR) we note that it has a score of 2. This score was developed by Joseph Piotroski, an accounting professor who used a combination of ratios to combine the profitability, Funding and efficiency. The score is based on a 1 to 9 scale where companies with the purpose of discovering low price to book ratios. Investing in companies with only a 8 or 9 score yielding over 13% returns over a 20 year period for the professor. As such, a higher score (8-9) indicates that the stock is at attractive levels where a low score (0-2) would indicate a poor result.

Shares of DGR Global Limited (ASXGR) have a six month price index return of $3.61538. Quickly looking at the recent volatility of the stock we can see that the 12 month number stands at 57.127100. The 6 month volatility stands at 99.207000 and the 3 month stands at 102.717100. This percentage is based on weekly log normal returns and standard deviation of the share price over the time period specified.

Attrubution ? Marion Contributor (4 Jan 2017) : Marion Business Daily. (6 Jan 2017)

http://marionbusinessdaily.com/vc-score-in-focus-for-dgr-global-limited-asxdgr/60591/

copy paste...etc etc etc
    Last edited by BarralScraper: 06/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.625K 255.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 187208 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 156858 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.