DGR 0.00% 1.6¢ dgr global limited

Random thoughts.

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Firstly..this is not a down ramp on DGR..far from it..I remain the most avid supporter of this company..but finite will change my sentiment to fellow holders from buy to hold.
    To new share holders or returning ones.. Or those able to average down..I would maintain a buy sentiment.

I have been considering topping up on DGR (averaging up ?) But have decided against that for the following reasoned reasons.
    1) even though the price is way less than the first parcel of shares I bought a number of years ago... There is a mental block..have been accumulating this stock at prices way less than 8c for some time now.
    2) Current buyers of this stock are hung up on the nta..this discounted nta was one of the attractions to this stock many years ago.
    It has not changed. My advice to you is forget the nta.. Look at what the market values this coy at.THAT is what it is worth in real terms. look at the purchase price and ask yourself if you think there will be any real earnings potential anytime soon. I am talking income here. Real income in the form of divvies from the sub's. This is what will close the nta discount.therefore I will not be buying anymore based on a discounted NTA.
    3) I think there are better opportunities out there right now for the possibility of a quick buck.

Now. Having said that. If you are prepared to wait you will do well out of this stock.
    The sp responds to corporate action in a relatively proportionate manner.
    Corporate action is where the profit (sp re rate), will come from.
    The sub's are years away ( maybe only a couple..but none the less ..years away) from declaring dividends. But a couple of these subs... I suggest AJQ..and more specifically ANW..are prime targets for takeover offers.
    Which brings me to SOLG...there is a lot of chatter about the relationship between drill results and re ratedbshate price.
    I do not thinknthisbwill happen..
    I have been watching SOLG for years as part of my interest in DGR..I read the lSE Share chat every few nights over the last few years..hears the buzz about how the big re rate will come when the next drilling results come through..you know what ? The reulrs were great..but the sp did nothing.
    What the drill results did appear to do though is attract some very senior players in the game..and that is the appreciation we have seen over the last few months....again..it took corporate action to make the change...not drilling results. The gold is worthless in the ground..it needs to be dug up and sold.
    Income will re rate.
    Corporate activity will re rate.
    Two birds in the bush...will not.
    Now..while I am on my soap box..did I miss something, (and I think not) but during all the corporate activity with SOLG in recent months did anyone see such a thing asna trading halt applied to SOLG? I did not..none of the poxy wait a few days while we prepare a statement that we endure down under..it was a market release...maybe they have tighter lips in the northern hemisphere...I do not know..but this is another very good reason to hold DGR..because SOLG corporate action happens fast with no apparent warning signs..unless you believe DGR directors who tell you they are in discussions with majors....a gimme. Keep listening.

Ok..I am running out of puff..and the misses wants me to pay her some attention..but here's another nagging thought.
    Admin costs..as I understand it ..and as always..anyone can correcr me if Im wrong.. But DGR corporate office is a leased or rented premise overlooking the river in Brisbane? Now some may say that is a little extravagant..I say not..we are entertaining some big players and should not be inviting to a plywood hutch at the A**end if no where..but my gripe is..for a few poultry million..why have we not bought our own premise..this is an asset..and an appreciating one...I own my own house and if ibwas nick...DGR would own it's own too.
    And I would be happy to have a share in a bit if prime real estate in Brisbane.
    Ok guys..changing my sentiment to hold..only because that is my position.
    It is not a reomendation as outlined earlier.
    Will let you know when my investment dollar buys its next parcel...and where that dollar lands..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 172000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 700000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.