CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

rang company spoke to elliott...., page-8

1. 7,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1532
    indijo youre talking perfect sense to me. I dont think youve drunk too much at all....

and your right about all the mass production. i dont think the lag between decent size of orders and reduced retail price will be significant at all and im pretty sure (i hope) if someone signed up for 2000 units now they would gett them for $20,000 each. then when there are 10,000 on the books they could get the price down to $8,000 each just through the supply chain. (I believe what dow is saying is that this IS the manufacturing status quo.)

At this point the take up will explode.

I think the govt need to take a good hard look at the fit and balancce out between the co2 savings, grid life cycle and capacity, beyound the bridge between fossil fuels and nuclear fusion / mega solar (for what cfu is) and CO2 savings. If eventually the holy grail of energy relies on centralised power (ie grid maintenance and upgrade) then to offer additional FIT on based on grid infrastructure costs seems daft.

I say use all the gas we can and spread bluegens like wildfire to meet our copenhagendaas reduction targets and save the world from climate change, make a decision and pump all the grid kitty intl FITs and make CFU explode............... It would be as good a decision as anything else. Worry about the grid later. At which point the population will be on the down when we realise that cant ever enjoy the same level of energy abundance as the fossil fule age ever again in human history (without nuclear)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.