G88 0.00% 1.1¢ golden mile resources ltd

Rang for an update

1. 11 Posts.
    Hi Coppers!! Got sick of reading all the rumours on here so I did something crazy today. I rang the Company.

Got on to the MD Tim Putt and had a great chat. He was out at Quicksilver last week and said everything was going well. He made a few interesting comments including his disappointment that so few people had realised that G88 had put the first batch of RC results out early. He said they were expected on the week beginning the 13th but he put them out on the 10th, so those of you thinking you're owed an announcement, you've already got it! He also said he's told the next batch isn't far away so 'sit tight' but the lab is really busy as end of year approaches.

He also said he's been working down that way for over 10 years and the companies that are trying the 'nearology' play at Quicksilver might be very disappointed.

Anyway, got a great vibe from the discussion but looks like a lack of news seems to be making some people nervous? Been buying a few all the way up so well see what comes next.

Enjoy, Lumi xxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.523M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2555095 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 109296 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.