THB 4.35% 2.2¢ thunderbird resources limited

rang the company, page-8

1. 4,331 Posts.
    The last results were released on the 24th of October so its been just over 1 month, the previous results were released 2 months prior.

We should be getting close, if anyone thinks that VOR only have dud holes to report i wouldnt be taking a short position on VOR if thats possible. The volumes on VOR are very low which is just traders kicking the ball around, the last big jumpin volume saw VOR bounce hard, its these big volumes when the price direction should be noted and the last move was up north of 9c before settling down, read the last report on the visuals that had been logged showing 100+m zones of copper and some are down at depth which hopefully is tapping the primary zone. IMO more big results will be upon us shortly. Just some patience is required.

The directors wouldnt have set the bar so high for their options without an ace up their sleeve to kick a good goal. The share price needs to more than double for some of these options and quadruple for the other lot to be worth anything. The conversion price for these options tells me all i need to know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $7.085M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1.998K 90.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25984 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 135095 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.