FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

Hello wceaglesblues (and others) Communication is no strong suit...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Hello wceaglesblues (and others)
    Communication is no strong suit of FAS, never has been. I’ve written about it occasionally here for three years. It has been a consistent theme for a long time. Others have been far more vocal, but get ridiculed by the FAS faithful.

You knew ahead of time that the chances of getting anything out of the receptionist would be next to nothing, but opening with a condescending enquiry, remark actually, drops your chances to zero. You knew that too.

So how do you get information out of them? To start with, you have to accept that you will probably never get the information you seek (or should be seeking). I understand why some write nonsense on here. It is for the same reason that I don’t look here very often anymore and why others have disappeared all together. FAS do not communicate and so people try to fill the emptiness.

In 2014 I wrote on the FAS thread what I thought were their fundamental business shortcomings. You can check it out for yourself if you like, but the two central issues were FAS has not communicated and not investigated SHIP. In that year it was reported through the Quarterly Reports (back when they wrote them) that $3.3 million had been spent over two years on projects, or41% of spend. I don’t think that is near good enough. Where is a feasibility study, how does 18% recovery work, what is the plan?

I also wrote on the FAS thread in 2013 “I think Fairstar needs to encourage investors, not push them away. That means explaining, explaining, explaining”.

So the question for me changes from “what are they not saying?” to “why aren’t they saying it?”. Maybe it is because there is nothing left to say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.