RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Ok, lets imagine that I am the dumbest cat alive...and I know...

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Ok, lets imagine that I am the dumbest cat alive...
    and I know nothing about RRS, and My smart friend named jack rabbit junior told be to Buy RRS because he said so....
    now can anyone please help me out and explain a summary of this Company eg... its activitys, its risks, its potential, its partnerships, its assets, hurdles to come, positives, negatives...
    this may also help others who are serious about this company and who want to hear more than blantent ramping up and or down....
    So, Put forward a balanced view of RRS...take time to write it carefully without personal sentiment, and include facts ... If we get some decent posting and no rubbish talk, then I will give a balanced view of RRS from Shrewds view....I can give a market value of the company but I just dont think many would except it as worthy posting, and therefore a waste of my time...
    give us a market summary of this company....
    This is the time for those to send rupert and co out to post some serious information to this thread which can be looked at beyond blatent ramping... no inside information is required... just market facts...
    I have taken RRS off sell to set the tone...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.