RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

range investor group

1. 5 Posts.
    Fellow Range Investors
    If you follow the uk boards you will notice that we are trying to gather together a record of PI shareholdings in Range to form an investor group with the objective of having a stronger voice with the company. It is a massive problem that Range is so PI focused and the majority of shareholdings are held in nominee accounts denying us the ability to vote. Collating together our known holdings will enable us to assess whether we have the size to maybe look to switch from nominee accounts so as to be able to vote or maybe just give us a unified presence to raise issues with the company

This is not a crusade and we are not looking to attack the company just to be able to create a larger voice for better representation. I have gathered the holdings of 180 UK investors and we are already collectively the largest holder in Range.

Please let me know here whether you would like to add your holdings to this group. To start things off I hold 1.7m shares. If you would prefer anonymity then please send me a private message on worldstocks.co.uk

Best Regards

SOTO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.