RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

range team twiddling their thumbs, page-16

1. 6,284 Posts.
    c,mon ps !!

you,ve lost your edge !

half truths are my specialty

your t2+1 account has given you away as just another pissant/pion

your understanding of SAM is third hand ,

his favourite son is experiencing some lifestyle problems thanks to his night club life style and a certain prince of Ghana's personal habits.

and SAM is winding down a couple of his corporate/affairs of state responsibilities,

but not rrs

it is still his baby and he will not allow it to be still born (not that it would be without him)

LUKAS IS THE LYNCH PIN NOW AND SAM HAS FULFILLED HIS PURPOSE regarding STRATEGIC ALLIANCES

(Lukas is subservient to the conoco/philips boys )

I KNOW THAT YOU CAN OCCASIONALLY EXIBIT THE TRAITS OF A SLOW LEARNER AND THAT YOU ALLOW JO BLO TO INERPERET THIS AS A CONCEPT DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED TO YOUR OWN JUXTIPOSED PERCEPTIONS HOWEVER

NEVER FORGET THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF CENTRAFUGED SWARF IN THE WHEELS THAT HAVE BEEN PUT INTO FORWARD MOTION HERE

you are not qualified to comment on such things as the o&g industry nor the remarks that qualify the credibility of posters.

your anonymity is your only credential

your anonymity is your solace

therefore you take a self fulfilling fools pride in your deductions

you challenge mr s aka jr (aka 4 numbers)

you post no research just empty postulation

but I still love your impish,impetuious platitudes

when you reach puberty ,I will have a position waiting for you in yokota as my balloon inflator

until then thank the players who contributed to your 4mil .7 play on Thursday.

The s.e.c includes (but is not exclusive to), most of the posters u bag

Their d-d is on par with the company's true direction which includes all of the projects that I (we-the s.e.c.) have qualified and quantified of late

you are only as good as your last note ,and yours have been (has been ) off key

IF I HADN'T INCLUDED YOU IN THE ''WHO'S ON FIRST , 2.7 ,.7 POSTING LAST WEEK THUS WINDING YOU IN THE OPPS, YOU WOULDN'T BE BACK TODAY

I POST ACCURATELY FOR HOLDERS ,AND FEARFULLY FOR T2+1 DAY TRIPPERS

SOME (the likes of pottsy,arch,haj, and big-bird have decoded the m.o. and have capitalised upon it)

as have most of the bears

but overall the winner is ..................volume

the more the stock is turned over ,the more the stench of stale bear dissipates

onwards and upwards, the story is like no other (and there have been some brilliant ones this decade)

the story is good, the direction is good, the aim is good ,the 22mar u.s small cap seeder is brilliant

the stock is undervalued by a factor of 3 today ,4 next week and 10 'round Anzac day.

Don't under-estimate the silver ,lead and zinc.

this is my area of expertise .

I COULDN'T GIVE A RATS ABOUT THE OIL(by comparison..........don't consciously misquote again)

buy or die ,get real or get poor

ITS WEEKEND TIME ,SO,

see u on the briney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.