RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

range team twiddling their thumbs, page-46

1. 8,506 Posts.
    yuip - still hold - some % of holdings coming up to the cgt scenario - always took the long play look at this behemoth - s'pose i had better say...'potential' behemoth - don't want to lead anyone astray

and i believe rup the scoop has his nose on the money with the lead/silver scenario - they appear to have been the better highlighted minerals that range have flagged - although, range obviously haven't pushed this to the forefront just yet - get the oil on the road first

as for the doomsaying - well, those events will always be canvassed - i mean, they have to be right eventually - but hey, good growing fertiliser can be gathered whilst the bulls are running feral - suffice to say, i'm in control

so, are you saying you're just trying to be the big cuddly 'bear' - i understand where you're coming from, however those who choose not to look at the bigger picture of the markets, do so at their own peril

and more intriguingly - why annoy those interested in range - plenty of others to choose from, albeit, none with anywhere near the upside - and i can see your argument right now about people being led to believe wealth is just around the corner - it is, it's just a long street

are you a pest? - no, not for me - not even a minor irritation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.