RAN 0.00% 0.6¢ range international limited

Range, page-27

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    There are many other reasons why people may want to invest in RAN
    1. If the person had made 100x on TPW on the same breakeven story 5 years ago, why not do it again invest in RAN and at the same time diversify and reduce risk
    2. RAN is 99% down. if you own a stock that’s the opposite 100x up, what is there to lose to invest in some 99% down RAN with your profits and make 10000x compound returns or to make the most of how relatively cheap RAN is
    3. ESG requirement, trillion dollar government initiative and support etc- buy the trend, buy the future
    4. Pallet shortage. Turnaround story. Extraordinary circumstances combined. No bettter time to invest in RAN and no better excuse for 100x appreciation.
    5. Invest in RAN just because you can. Exercise of free will. To make me happy so there is no regrets later when the stock 1000x. I’ve already said. I’m not selling ANY RAN at any price EVER. Just because I can. Just because I like it. Just for fun. Plainly as an act of rebellion and to support an exceptional company. A home is more than a house. The sum is greater than its parts.
    Last edited by Tian8824: 10/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.