ERA 2.56% 4.0¢ energy resources of australia limited

ranger agreement finalised, page-2

1. elc
    938 Posts.

One for the true believers spivver, not many of us left now. I am going to laugh and go wild when this stock achieves fair value above $20 - Jabiluka here we come - yihaaaaaa ha ha ha ha

In the meantime, I have to grunt and bear this ridiculous share price below $20, due to the market having no understanding of the company or the great prospects for the uranium sector - when this stock eventually moves it will move quickly and there will be no stopping it.

"Ranger Mining Agreement finalised
    24 January 2013

A suite of agreements covering the Ranger Project Area were executed today by Energy
    Resources of Australia Ltd (ERA), Mirarr Traditional Owners, the Northern Land Council
    (NLC), and the Commonwealth Government.
    ERA extends congratulations and appreciation to the Mirarr Traditional Owners and all of the
    parties involved in bringing this process to a mutually satisfactory conclusion. ERA also
    acknowledges the pivotal role played by the Gundjeihmi Aboriginal Corporation (GAC) in
    representing the interests of the Mirarr Traditional Owners during the negotiations.
    ERA Chief Executive Mr Rob Atkinson said: “We are very pleased to have finalised the
    Mining Agreement. This progress reflects the strengthening relationship between ERA and
    the Gundjeihmi Aboriginal Corporation, representing the Mirarr Traditional Owners.”
    “The negotiations, which involved some very complex legal, cultural, and operational
    considerations, have taken many years and much hard work by all parties. We all now look
    forward to getting on with implementation.”
    Mr Atkinson noted that “The Mining Agreement does not contemplate the future of mining
    beyond the existing Ranger Authority. It covers the existing operations and addresses a
    range of historical issues. It also provides a structured approach for ongoing engagement
    and collaboration between the GAC and ERA on matters of mutual interest.”
    Key features of the agreements include:
    • Mirarr Traditional Owners will receive an increased share of the financial benefits
    from the Ranger mine;
    • A regional Sustainability Trust will deliver social initiatives in the local region. The
    GAC and ERA are represented on the Trust and will each contribute funds on an
    annual basis;
    • A Relationship Committee will be immediately established to ensure effective
    information sharing and review processes between ERA and GAC; and
    • An agreed approach to increasing opportunities for local Aboriginal participation in
    business development, training and employment.
    Mr Atkinson said: “ERA is strongly committed to recognising Mirarr rights and obligations,
    especially in regard to country and culture. It is particularly important that the Mirarr are fully
    informed and have a say about any future mining on their land.
    “It is also important that Mirarr have the resources and support to address the challenges in
    the region. These agreements will assist Mirarr to continue the work they have recently
    commenced with initiatives such as the Djidbidjidbi Residential College.
    “At ERA we continue to listen, share our plans and work together with the Mirarr and the
    GAC to create a stronger future for the region.”
    About Energy Resources of Australia Ltd (ERA)
    Energy Resources of Australia Ltd is one of the nation’s largest uranium producers and
    Australia’s longest continually operating uranium mine.
    ERA has an excellent track record of reliably supplying customers. Uranium has been mined
    at Ranger for three decades. Ranger mine is one of only three mines in the world to produce
    in excess of 100,000 tonnes of uranium oxide.
    ERA’s Ranger mine is located eight kilometres east of Jabiru and 260 kilometres east of
    Darwin, located in Australia’s Northern Territory.
    For further information, please contact:
    Media Relations
    Janet Hamilton Shannon McRae
    Office: +61 (0) 8 8924 3550 Office: +61 (0) 8 8924 3514
    Mobile: +61 (0) 437 326 696 Mobile: +61 (0) 457 532 270
    Email: [email protected] [email protected]
    Investor Relations
    Chris Maitland
    Office: +61 (0) 3 9283 3063
    Mobile: +61 (0) 459 800 131
    Twitter: Follow @ERARangerMine on Twitter"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $863.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 4.0¢ $4.441K 111.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 211660 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 77249 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.