RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

ranger primer update3, page-14

1. 502 Posts.
    Hi redninja83

u made a very valid point when u said:

That's a great post right there, if only a few more people on HotCopper made such content-filled posts, instead of the usual 'LOLZ, Share XYZ is goin DOWN! All you suckers are going to die poor and alone! LOLZ!' that so many posters seem to love...

with reference to noiprocs Range primer update3 post.
    It is a very factual post, based on official releases, with references that can be cross validated.

Yet on this same thread, is exactly the type of post u contrasted against, i.e. one which has low content and no substance (had to take the poster off ignore temporarily to see the post):

re: ranger primer update3 (scarva)
    Code: RRS - RANGE RESOURCES LIMITED (Google RRS) Post: 2344375 Reply to: #2344327 from wingingit Views: 67
    Posted: 02/12/07 20:40 Sentiment: ST Sell Disclosure: Stock Held From: 124.183.xxx.xxx

New Post Post Reply Thread View Back << Previous Post Next Post >>

so it seems----------but we have got you on the hop. I was trying to be positive to make your xmas happier---just like last year!!Remember
    And you obviously have the idea because your share price keeps dropping and dropping and dropping----why is that!!!Oh Sir Sam you areda man-----------

just validates why the poster scarva has no credibility and is on ignore by many. Back to ignore it goes.

cheers
    Marny

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.