BRK 8.33% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Rangers CR in context, page-50

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 377
    I've gone on way too much about this so I'll refrain from spamming about any longer.

My original issue or question was is there something else at play other then the options that hurting the SP.

This is very much a long term hold but nearly every single other speculative stock I've either invested in or watched announcements like Jewell production, Rangers establishment, Flames construction, 800% increase in revenue and positive cash flow would normally see the SP go up. Instead the SP has gone down.

Not expecting rockets or anything close to that but find it perplexing that it would be down 17% after the quarterly and 40% since the start of Jewell.

So just came here to see if anyone else had an idea or if there was a risk i couldn't see. Lots of penny stocks have CR and options and still react to positive announcements so didn't make sense.

Never questioned managements ability to carry out the works but there don't think is any issue from questioning anything and everything in a respectful way.

Spam over

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $19.39K 1.593M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4369060 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 28435882 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.