Ranking our Worst Prime Ministers, page-36

1. 12,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3234
    My father ran a business in Whitlams time. He said it was a complete disaster. Wages exploded and he ended up sacking about half his work force to cope with the salary issues and declining business activity. Inflation hit nearly 18% and govt spending lost the plot. He simply did not know what he was doing when it came down to it. We suffered a similar fate with rudd and gillard, the labor party breeds these people. Things improved and settled down under Fraser.
    Rudd is quoted as saying that his hero was Whitlam and its funny how they were both sacked for incompetence. Rudd was the begining of the end for a lot of things decent and good in politics and Gillard was the worst. The introduction of the taxes, the lies, the infighting, the spin, the crimes and the unfair work act all got out of control for a special interest group who controlled labor. It was hell sitting this side of the desk and trying to make money when things were not going well anyway. They were a large imput into the dysfunction and division in society. I personally disliked what they did to Australia for their own political madness and gain. Hope we dont remember them through rose tinted glasses as the left would have us believe. We deserve better and i could use less of the myth stuff pumped out of the left, some of us are not that stupid.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.