CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

That doesn't seem right to me superlib. Here are the rules:...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    That doesn't seem right to me superlib.  Here are the rules:

http://www.asx.com.au/documents/about/guidance-note-16-compare.pdf

It's clearly up to the ASX to end a suspension.  They must be waiting for some further announcements from the company or there is an investigation going on.

ASX may end a voluntary suspension at any time
    It will usually do so once the entity makes the announcement  about the event it said would result in the lifting of the suspension, without the need for the entity to take any further action on its part. Again, once the situation that led the entity to request a suspension has been resolved or clarified sufficiently for the entity to be able to make an announcement that informs the market about the relevant matters, the entity is expected to make such an announcement immediately.
    If for any reason an entity is not in a position to make the announcement about the event it said would result in the lifting of the suspension within the time that it originally anticipated, the entity is expected to make an announcement to inform the market of the reasons for the delay, and the new date by which it expects the suspension to be able to be lifted.

Would be nice if the ASX enforced the company to do what it is obliged to do in the last bolded paragraph.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.