MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

RANT Warning - the NOT so Intelligent Investor

1. 4,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 691
    There's an are article floating around re MSB, you've likely read it, one of those weird articles, acknowledging great potential, bamboozling people with clinical trial stats and then, stating better value elsewhere blah...blah...blah...typical dime a dozen "I'm an analyst" stuff!

But, putting aside "I say/they say/you say" [who cares what anyone of us says] and sticking just with the FACTS, the analyst knows next to nothing.  The basis of their attacking MSB, through stating average medical trial stats, is fundamentally FLAWED!  MSB are not developing traditional "small molecule" drugs - obviously a drug, put together by "man" in a lab, is attempting a type of "moon shot" when it translates into human use, hence many - MANY - do fail trials.

MSB product, is as different as you can get - MSB product, is key to keeping critical aspects of the human system healthy and, it's the lack of MSB based products which is a major problem!

Not very intelligent investing in this investor paper doing the rounds.  Indeed, if the "I'm an analyst" had done a little serious investigation and not churned out a simple fluff piece, they'd have seen the recent paper, out of South Korea, putting the case very well, a single general mesenchymal stem cell shot, extended lab rat lives, by up to one-third [and that's based on current technology] and they want a similar product, in the market for humans in - and WARNING, that terrible line follows - "the next five years" - five or ten, I can't see too many knocking it back!

We're not a lab based "man made" developed product, we're a mesenchymal stem cell based product and that's why, a bloke with a medical brain, like our CEO, snapped up the technology all those years ago - work with the body, to address needs!

Congratulations - you just survived my rant!    [I'll take a cell shot myself now and clam down]
    Last edited by Moreforme: 05/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.