RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

rap chart, page-1030

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    My sense is that there is increasing but very smart accumulation going on.

They are having to pay higher and higher during the earlier part of the day intraday on Chi-x at A$0.215 but are very keen to work it down to below A$0.20 preferably A$0.19 by the end of the day.

I also found this very interesting - looks like US legislators are recognizing
    1) The shortage and expense of Doctors
    2) That with programs like ResApp that once you have approved pre set AI self improving algorithms - you do not need fully qualified doctors to interpret a result as the ResApp can give you the diagnosis and I guess another program can determine the recommended perception.

This legislation appears one of the first steps and is for the Veterans AffairsHealth Care program in the US however we are IMHO headed that way globally. Bringing the goal of "Free" Healthcare for all (especially in the US where they need it)

US congressman introduces bill to allowVA medical trainees access to telemedicine system

Monday, June 17th, 2019

Jackie Drees - Print | Email

U.S. Rep. Buddy Carter, R-Ga., unveiled legislation June 12 thataims to authorize clinician trainees working with the Department of VeteransAffairs to perform telemedicine services, The Ripon Advance reports.

The 2018 VA Mission Act currently prohibits trainees, includinginterns, residents, fellows and graduate students, from using the telemedicinesystem.

Mr. Carter's bill calls for extending access of the VA'stelemedicine system to health professional trainees who meet training programrequirements and are supervised by an authorized VA staff member.

"Increasing the use of telehealth at VA health centers iscritical to ensure veterans are able to receive the care they need no matterwhere they live," Mr. Carter said, according to the publication.

The bill, which has seven cosponsors, is awaiting considerationby the U.S. House Veterans' Affairs Committee.

Res App is the future and I would hope the company goes it alone, its unique and being non competitive and non owned by any of its prospective healthcare customers is I believe important and attractive to them.

Looking forward to the upcoming news

Redhat and others - many thanks for your update from the Queensland conference as my hot copper name implies its more difficult for me to get there - maybe one day when we hit A$2.0. GLTA Thai

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.