RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

rap chart, page-1074

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    The long-term uptrend remains intact. We had an in a trade a high of 21.5 last week on anticipation of a market sensitive announcement, as we all thought the Sleep Apnea results were going to be released. Yes we had no announcement stating that recruitment levels had been reached but really they don't need to announce that... Anyway the announcement really didn't affect the share price much at all and it goes to show how much is actually priced in for sleep apnea - ZILCH! Ok it was a Momentum killer, let's face it! BUT low volume pullbacks are insignificant! Look at NSB as one example had hardly any trading for months and then all of a sudden boom! price sensitive announcement hit and went up over a 150 percent in a day on a test tube study. Revenue Insight there - NO, way too early.. revenue Insight on the back of CE clearance, more likely... This is the big transition I have been waiting all of this time for and of course after that the Holy Grail of clearances FDA.. Yes there is a risk but the reward ratio gives me the kicker..

Target - $0.75 cents before the 16th of September... Tik Tok

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.