RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

rap chart, page-1246

1. 5,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    I dont know man... I have had a bad feeling about the trading at this level... though it seems to be consolidating strongly at this level, the large selling at times makes me nervous... a lot of small buys $2K-$10K... but the selling has been $30-$80K dumps at times...

I like the story here, the proactive management, the revenue potential here is huge... I bought in at 15 cents... recently sold out at 22cents.. no other reason than my gut feeling saying something is up here...

The CE approval for me should have seen this edge toward 30cents, then FDA approval toward 40-50cents, then some ongoing marketing, media exposure, full release to the world and so on, could see this pass $1++ in a blink with instant revenue streaming... I still think all that is a possibility... I honestly think I will be kicking myself...

but I am going to wait it out for a moment.... the large selling just concerns me as RAP are at a massive turning point into a huge re-rate, why keep dumping stock?... in saying that I simply sold out, so it could honestly be just others taking profits.... confused a little to be honest... I like the FA of this company... the TA of late concerns me... maybe the MC is inflated without strong revenue hitting the bank balance any time soon, who knows really...

If I have to buy back at 100%++ from these levels I will, just as long as I get a clearer picture as to what is happening here... IMO FDA should be approved easily... maybe RAP have plans to do a CR sometime soon while the interest is here so they secure their future, guessing... all I know is I made 45% profit in short time... so not being greedy I am happy for now... sometimes I just have to trust my gut... part of me strongly believes the strong selling at these levels has been purely those alike myself, in nice profits, just cashing in and being happy with my lot... watching this space... GLTAH, IMO this still could spike hard on FDA alone...

even though I cashed in, this is still holds a buy sentiment for me... I am a trader to be honest, sometimes risk management is necessary, not always do I get it right... if this goes below 20cents again I will be like a hawk with sharp eyes....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.