RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

rap chart, page-1266

1. 1,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3064
    A chart posted exactly a year ago (Post#35563247) related movements in the RAP share price to a simple Fibonacci extension analysis based on the definitive 19.0c peak of April 2018.

Updated a year on, the pattern displays breakaway gaps, in both directions, in which the various Fib levels have remained valid and have defined set price ranges of support and resistance.

RAP_Fib_Sep19.JPG

Recent CE approval saw the price gap to above the key 19.0c level, which looks to be the support base for the current price range.

Opinions will vary on what effect upcoming announcements of OSA trial results or of FDA approval might have. Mine is that good OSA results would see the price jump again into a higher range with the 100% level at 31.0c probably acting as a cap.

FDA approval however I think would be sufficiently significant to see the price break out above that level, with subsequent adult regulatory approvals, commercial contracts and expanding revenues then acting to continually push the price upwards from there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.