RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

rap chart, page-1369

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Guys cannot go to sleep as there’s very funny feeling about Rap just now, this Xmas it can be 75c

First of all the market sentiment is back, maybe not all of it but bring me back to CY 2016 when RAP had not started a trial yet but still like hot potato.

6 weeks ago Rap is still an undesirable stock with so many stressful holders wish to get off the train for others. waiting has been too long nobody believed three results can come within a week, let me tell you it just happened.

The most important thing here is RAP finished her old slow phase, they don’t have to wait for one thing to be achieved to start next step. A dozen eggs now hatching in different places will count the chickens soon. Either European or Aussie deal can be explosive, FDA will be a rocket, OSA application is an add on, Chinese partner, German hospital, all other markets application will all push price north. They are all in different pipelines now! We knew these for a long time but only with recent CE and TGA in hand RAP can literally progress commercialization.

When RAP’s pace become fast forward, holders will forget how painful it is to wait and used to say we were one day close to get one news. Buyers will try to get in before next news not after

Purely my personal feeling hope someone is with me here. People did hold tightly when shares are low but let it go too quickly after price back to value.

Sorry guys if you you think I am pumping as RAP has no revenue, there’s thousands of ASX stocks with revenue just go for them!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.