RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Hey all, Good turn over again today, been out of the office all...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Hey all,

Good turn over again today, been out of the office all day and was pleasantly surprised when I logged in to my trading platform just recently... Should be another very interesting week next week, with all of the upcoming conference etc. RAP on several occasions have made significant price sensitive announcements on TechKnow day. We haven't had any price sensitive announcements for the past two weeks and prior to that we had three price sensitive announcements in one week I'm sure something else will be brewing next week... Whatever Tony has been working on behind the scenes I'm sure we'll come to fruition very shortly...
    Regardless of announcements the share price is back on track and performing to the standard it performed when it rallied from $0.02 to $0.55 within the year! Most of that rally was on fluff and hype and the market was valuing FDA within a sooner timeline.. this recent rally has not been on hype and fluff but off the back of persistent, genuine company making announcements... IMO passing our all-time high on the back of recent news is warranted!

If FDA approval comes through this would therefore be an easy challenge from here...

PS apologies for not getting back to several posts directed at me in the past few days I've just been too busy...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.