RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

@Redbar @vwboy, I can see you are both true believers as many of...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    @Redbar @vwboy,

I can see you are both true believers as many of the posters/audiences here, not comfortably sharing info in the polluted air filled in the forum. Think about this, if there’s no pollution in this world our algorithm won’t make any money so we don’t have to make it better.

Let me assure you the value of RAP is decided by it’s potential so we can overtake the other shares SP that the cockroach is upholding. Our master investor prefer thorough change hand here before FDA Ann arrives for a reason. If nobody is selling here when we are 55c plus with FDA everybody will sell on the news, so let them down ramp and get some profit takers off the train now.

Again with RAP’s strong performance not everyone understands why we are not below 20c without a great sales CEO, 0 revenue, 0 deal or grant which other stock have but struggled to hold above 30c. They have every reason to be jealous, anxious and upset, please be sympathetic to them.

This is not a perfect world neither the forum. Some kids enjoys talking shit all day can never be shut up just don’t bother to try, put them on ignore, it’s another good week to celebrate and weekend to enjoy. I cannot imagine people have a few millions in their bank with the poorest spirit in the brain, if they are they still deserve to cuddle and walk their pet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.