RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

rap chart, page-2897

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Very similar situation now to Sep 19 clear catalysts out there mkt is doing charity for believers atm, RAP has never been realistically so close to revenue.

1. TK tried very hard to score a goal in EU he couldn’t achieve, but in pandemic it became an easy game with the right person talk to the locals. Michael and Jamie are both experienced in British health systems, the boys are only asked to execute penalty goals from many attempts, that any of them will start the RAP’s journey in international stage. Only challenge for them is to get to know what they are selling in a short time, IMO deals will be signed in a couple of weeks as UK needs our tech so so badly, plus I have overwhelming faith with them than the yanks, DT and his FDA can go f*** themselves.

2. 3rd Australia deals - anyone wants to doubt this just ignore me automatically

3. Sleepcheck - solid timeline here available for download with a price 2nd qtr both in AU and UK. Whether this is aiming for T/O or something else the monster is on the move.

4. Cobviu and Phinex - couple of month? A few months? Both should be done and dusted next 2 months.

5. Government funding- LT holders know how much work has been done in the background with enough exposure. when TK can finally focus on domestic demand - Consortium, Medicare, Indigenous health support, State government program etc, it is only a matter of time we will be officially supported by authorities at home.

Just topped up again and will be counting money by the end of FY which is 10 weeks away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.