RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

rap chart, page-29

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I've taken a position in RAP last week, based on the charts and technical analysis, as follows. Looks primed for a run, but I've been wrong before (...and more times than I've been right). Entry was at 13c with a tight stop loss at 11.5c

Price: Price is now trading above the 50, 150 and 200 SMA (white lines on chart). Price has also hit a 55 day high (which is of significant to my trading strategy, but probably different to others out there)

Slow Stochastic (red circle): Crossing over the signal line showing increasing momentum...the question is...in which direction...(see below)...

DMI+/- (blue circle): Bulls are taking over which green line trending up and red line trending down with the ADI (white line) increasing and about to breach the 25 mark.

Volume (yellow circle): Hard to see the image due to the scale, but there has been increasing volume on the last 3 trading days (all green days), indicating interest. Albeit, not huge volume (i.e. up to 5 million) but better than the 1m day average over the past few months.

Give it 3-6 months and this could be trading in multiples of where it is now.

IMHO, GLTA, and DYOR.

Bodhi_Trader

RAP.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.