RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

well looks like my over all perception is right... even a few of...

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    well looks like my over all perception is right... even a few of you holders are admitting that something smells fishy..

has TK already sold a large portion of his converted options??... will have to be announced soon if that is the case... that will be horrific for the SP to be honest...

This stock is number one on my watch list at present... I dare say I will hold again in due time... but I will want confirmation of revenue and to understand the balance sheet regarding cash-burn.. IMO cash burn should be increasing rapidly due to the need of ongoing marketing and increased work load etc...

eventually this will find its support level, at this stage it looks like its heading back to 15 cents support... I honestly think a CR is inevitable... a take over will never happen at current MC, so thats out IMO... In truth I believe we will have a clearer picture to the future of RAP and revenue projection by the end of this year, being that of the 2nd QTRs balance sheets... current SP and chart does look in a downward trend since the high in October of last year... in truth I originally thought this would have broken out on the lead up to the recent announcements... but it looks like the "ongoing concern" regarding current bank balance and cash burn verse's short term revenue have now kicked in...

what will turn this around is a game changing announcement with a locked in deal near guaranteeing X amount of revenue... bit early for that imo... RAP is now at a new beginning, revenue is now the goal to gain markets sentiment... this is where RAP is at... the guessing games on the threads attempting to portray what RAP will profit in time are all over the place, which proves that the over all market is clueless also moving forward.. eventually this will iron out... RAP looks to have a strong future, but I think we may see some dips before the return of high volumes and SP gain... regardless, I do not have a crystal ball, so anything can happen in this game...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.