RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

From what I’ve read over the years that @dory posts, he makes...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587
    From what I’ve read over the years that @dory posts, he makes calls, he backs them up and he seems to try and add value to certain forums, bullish or hawkish..
    you sound really threatened by a mere opinion, of one of many people here.

Just take it for what it is. He is just saying that in his opinion, the RAP chart looks bearish/weak... big deal. With The other stock he follows, he was spot on with a 100% increase in weeks recently... and now saying it’s consolidating (which is normal and healthy by the way) before another move.

Maybe Allow others to breathe and voice an opinion without shutting them down if it doesn’t align with your opinion. We know you are super bullish RAP. He is just saying the chart technically weak. Ok so let him say that? He won’t influence the price surely? Are you that insecure about your investment?

Anyway just trying to bring some normality to good robust critical analysis, from all sides.. isn’t that what this is all about in these forums?

Remember @TheSanDiegoKid, many who read this are newbies and it doesn’t help your cause if you just rubbish anyone with opposing views without a substantive set of reasons. Try adding reasons why you don’t agree with his views rather than trashing the poster. That’s how you add value to the discussion and the integrity of the forum imho.
    Last edited by Yenom23: 08/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.