RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

rap chart, page-4037

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    I agree with your point that it won't bring significant revenue - and this is also clearly pointed out in the announcement as well. Personally I'm surprised the SP is up much more than I expected.

Long term SHs who've been here since early days are indeed at a point of wanting to see returns on their investments and at this point, revenue is everything. This partnership is a step towards the right direction but SHs need to see more tangible.

Even though it may not be the news ]we wanted to see, it is still a good announcement. The fact they managed to partner with one of the world's largest pharma companies definitely carries some weight. I wouldn't say it's 'fluff' just to pump the SP. I also wouldn't claim that "insiders" have bought it in recent weeks so that they can "pump" the SP today. To me, this theory is just as baseless as Alcp's constant 'being sold into by Avanti & OSI which is ridiculous.

Also, at least you can come up with proper sentences and good reasons to justify your view for RAP which can be respected, rather than your fellow mate fishy, who can only comment 'carrot' and 'donkey'. To this date, he still claims he's posting here base on technical analysis and thinking he's a charting expert.

Hopefully this is the beginning of a strings of announcements to come for RAP.

GLTAH and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.