RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

The shareholder register gives "First investment date" for each...

1. 4,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2369
    The shareholder register gives "First investment date" for each holder. This is the date of the oldest parcel the holder owns. So if you sell out completely and then buy back in your date will be set to the day you started buying back in. This is important for your to take into consideration when you look at this table:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4319/4319311-79561d8309c6c1fda55d865fe5706e1d.jpg

I've given the count of holders who have a "First investment date" from 1-Oct-2021 through to 320-Apr-2022. I've split them by month. The Year/Month column consists if year and month as a single number: 202110 = October 2021.

As you suspected a lot of people have entered Resapp in March and April. But your explanation - "small parcels gathering the head count for the yes vote" - is not the only possibility. It's equally possible that a lot of investors have become aware of Resapp now that the Pfizer offer has launched the company's exposure into the stratosphere. Many people might be taking a low-risk position: worst case the takeover proceeds and they get their money back, best case the takeover fails and the share price takes off.

I've certainly been buying at 11.5c. I know at least two other people who entered Resapp for the first time in April, and they will certainly be voting "no".

So it's not necessarily shonky action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.