RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I'm super keen on RAP doing wonderful things and am very...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I'm super keen on RAP doing wonderful things and am very invested in this stock having become a 'RAPster' a couple of years ago. But, I have a quick question that I would love some help with...

Watching what has recently happened to another stock (LBT) who recently received FDA approval for their medical device, their price rose dramatically (circa 200%) [and good luck to them!]. But the price quickly dropped when the realisation occurred that while they had their long-awaited FDA approval, with no sales, the market decided the 'FDA hoop' they had just jumped thru wasn't that significant... and it is all about the sales, sales and more sales...

With CE and FDA approval on the radar for RAP, the talk of a significant SP increase appears all the rage... While this may happen, surely wouldn't the same happen to us as did LBT.. (i.e. price drop again, with no actual sales realised) or do we expect a different outcome because RAP has sales ready to happen?

Apologies if I have missed something obvious, but looking forward to your response smile.png
    GLTA, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.