RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

rap chart, page-77

1. 898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    yes - apologies you are correctt! thanks @newt9905

@Eyeman the 100m visits is for telehealth total - of that they say minimum of 30% relate to respiratory calls - i believe we could capture 50% of those respiratory calls i.e. 15m . If you have a respiratory illness and dial into a telehealth provider they would push to give you the test and you would take the test.

Call would go something like this:
    customer: i have a bad cough and not sure what it is
    telehealth: please can you cough five times into the microphone for us to see what illness you may have. this will test to see if you have v,w, x, y or z.
    customer: ok

fairly easy sell, whats the alternative?
    telehealth: ah sorry we cant help you, please go to a doctor and wait and hour to get a test so they can accurately diagnose you 70% of the time.

should be a fairly easy sell to telehealth
    resapp: we have this test where you cough into a microphone x times and it tells you what respiratory illness you have to an accuracy at over 80% and it will cost you US$5 per use. you can then charge your clients US$10 per use
    telehealth: $$$$ yes! it will provide additional revenue to a huge 30% of our visits that we cant help at present and give us a selling point over competitors
    resapp: oh also you can get the patient to come back every week for an additional test for us to manage if it is getting better or worse
    telehealth: $$$

I agree with you that medicine and health are always long plays but i do not believe this is. The amount you can scale this product is crazy, you could literally scale from 0 calls a day to 15m in one year. Plug it into an existing telehealth business and collect your $. Very simple model and extremely scaleable. if we had to make a separate unit to take the test then yes it will be a long and tough journey.
    Last edited by barry1990: 20/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.