RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

there are two factors that worry me with HC post rich stocks,...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 388 Posts.
    there are two factors that worry me with HC post rich stocks, which are:

1. a prominent/dominant chart thread. Too often this means pip day traders squeezing every half pip out of the neck of a thrust upwards.

2. illiterate posters feebly rustling the pom poms. These are disconcertingly native speakers rather than NESB.

My contribution is this:

The way many talk here they are under a quite misguided impression that Resapp is the only game in town when it comes to respiratory noise.

Quite recently, in an online rag I read regularly, as it is good, we learn that indeed there is at least one USA and one Japanese competitor for the belt.

I bet most here never knew...

Reality bites. The Japanese variant seems to have taken a much broader purview and as such may lag such that RAP will take the vanguard in infected sounds vs noninfected.

The USA company uses sensors which may prove relatively unwieldly and again lag behind.

Before any of the illiterati behead my argument, all I am putting to you here is the reality that there is competition that you may not have happened upon. If it has all been said elsewhere here, ignore this.

http://www.gizmag.com/respiratory-sounds-visualizer/42027/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.