RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

RAP charting, page-2276

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    .. 'I know many people with 3-4 million share who wish to sell before June'.

LOL obviously not your friends, cos you aren't doing them any favours by telling people to be wary.

In all seriousness, this stock has churned 40 million shares on big news days..I am sure there were big sellers amongst that volume too. It is quite posible your 'friends' activities would hardly go noticed.

This stock has a real chance of ten bagging (again) within the next 12 months or so, and I don't think a few mid year sellers will chase away the smart buyers that recognise the value and potential.

a few point I forgot to mention earlier:

1) I was led to believe revenue will be more than 90% profit: There are no running costs over and above the existing burn rate.
    2) Even if someone was to decode and copy the algorithms, they would have to go through years worth of clinical trials and due diligence to get through the FDA etc. It needs good rapport amongst other health professionals- where is a hacker going to find that?The would need to collate a lot of their own data to get the algorithms to come up to speed with RAP. Then they would run into patent issues. Then if they did finally get it all to work, an imitation version that is non FDA approved can't legally be used by Tele health doctors in the US. RAP is miles ahead. There isn't even anyone else attempting this as far as RAP management are aware!
    3) Tele health is booming and this is a tool for the online doctors that they need. A $200 digital stethoscope cannot be expected to be owned by every patient- they will tell the Tele provider to get nicked- $10 to use RAP any day! 100million respiratory patients per year in the US alone * $10 a pop= $1billion revenue! Even a sliver of that will ten bag this stock.
    4) As a tool for doctors, it does not replace them/or threaten them. The doctor is needed in the Tele consultancy or else there can be no script granted to allow the patient to purchase antibiotics.

Don't ever think RAP has run out.of legs yet: this has hardly started IMO.

Kind regards,
    CT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.