RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

RAP charting, page-3059

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Thanks for the great post, this is what I wanted to read in regards to where people think this could go, hopefully this is that rare spec stock that can be held long term without the eventual massive drop in SP that most spec stocks seem to suffer from after the hype has dissappeared, I didn't work out the math on this company before I invested, but the app is so simple to understand and is so obviously something that will be used worldwide and save many lives and correctly diagnose reducing drug immune strains of infection and the like that I am so excited about being a
    part of it at this early stage, I can also see Ressap health using they're learning technology to create other diagnostic apps for other medical conditions in the future also, just being a struggling small business owner with a mortgage and full credit cards all my savings are in RAP so I will have to keep my nerve not to pull massive profits, I don't know how the very early holders hold such massive profits without feeling nervy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.