RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Hi bonkers, I agree with most of what you write, but I take...

1. 4,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi bonkers, I agree with most of what you write, but I take exception to this part:

What i have always known is it will not fail because at the end of the day it is a algorithm you simply refine it then get it right to present the results to market.

This is absolutely incorrect. Algorithms can fail, and most of the time, well beyond repair. As an advanced mathematics teacher, I can assure you, that when one theorem trying to prove (or disprove) a conjecture is ultimately incorrect, and eventually a legitimate theorem is provided (often up to 100 years later), it will be vastly different to the initial proof.

That said, you overlook one one of RAP's most significant attributes.

Their algorithm is a self learning sequence. This means, that so long as adult trial results are present greater than 50% accuracy, it will only improve from there. In fact, most likely improve exponentially. Technically, it will approach 100%, and yes here, I can defiantly utilize limit theorem in mathematics to show this.

We saw earlier in previous announcement how the algorithm improved its diagnoses of children CLEARED by GP's. Evidence that this is indeed a self learning algorithm.

What HC investors are not comprehending (and I'm not trying to be condescending) is that this self learning algorithm in itself may be worth far more than any of it's respiratory applications.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.