RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

The people behind RAP are reputable scientists from a reputable...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    The people behind RAP are reputable scientists from a reputable University in Australia, not outer Mongolia RAP is being developed by reputable scientists from a reputable university in Australia not Outer Mongolia (sorry Mongolia), and it has a great body of research behind it, which is being added to through collaborations with some quite awesome institutions like the WHO and those yet to be named medical outfits in the US (cant say the same for any other outfit let alone speccie on the ASX). It seems unbelievable that they would undertake those very recent presentations and allow those news items to taped and broadcast if they werent confident of the outcome of their current investigations. They are not an advertising or marketing company promoting a product like soap powder or beer. I was a scientist once and I certainly wouldnt put my head on the line unless I was sure I had succeeded in my research, achieved the goals of my research. It seems to me that they way they are behaving seems to give every indication that they are succeeding/ successful (how successful, I obviously wouldnt know). Might be wishful thinking on my part but have been in their shoes in a sense (obviously no where near their level of achievement)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.